Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Weekend

So some may know that my birthday is Oct, 30th. Well that means the next day is Halloween!! Such a fun day :). Well as some may also know i was never allowed to par take in any of the festivities that went along with Halloween, my mother swore it was the Devil's birthday. Well this was really the first time i went out and actually dressed up, like bought a costume, and celebrated it. See my college put on this little shin dig, not that great...but after the students put on a dance. That was sooo much fun! Just danced the night away with my best friends and all was good.

oh my roommate is about the BEST person EVER!!! she stayed up till 4 in the morning decorating the room for me. I just couldn't believe that. KATIE i love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment