Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What is the answer?!?!
I stay awake at night, unable to sleep. Nothing is filling my head; what keeps me awake? I'm home alone, so there is no one to bring me down. Right now in my life, I would rather be alone. So what keeps me Awake till 2 am? I do not know the answer!!
Missing...
My body is tired, but my mind is wide awake. I close my eyes, and no peace sweeps over me. I feel like jumping out of bed, and leaping towards the sky. I miss the stars, i miss being able to gaze up and look at the wonders that God has created. I miss home.
I miss my parents that provided my every need for me. They give so much, and I only wish to be half of what they are. My parents; give and want nothing in return. They are the best people that i know. My parents; sacrafice all so that I might have everything. They love and they give. My parents; I want to please them, I want to make them proud of what I do. My parents; they would die for me, sacrafice themselves so I wont feel pain. My parents; they love me, nomatter what mistakes i make. They love me no matter what i do.
I miss my home, my friends, and camp. I miss the security of it all. I grew up to fast, Can't I slow time? can i go back in time? Go back to simple times? make some other coices? i miss HOME, the boringness with my friends. Trying to find something to do, and complaining about it all. I miss security. The feelig of being loved by the people i live with. I miss a good night sleep, and dreams that are fairly tail like, I miss it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment