Thursday, September 22, 2011

To be like a child...

I was given some wise words today from a great friend.

~when we are young, we feel that it's alright to cry, to express our true emotions. But something happens when we grow up. We feel that we have to hide it, to almost be ashamed of our emotions. Don't be afraid to cry, don't be afraid to show that you are human. God is moving, and that's how the Spirit is moving inside of you. Don't hide your tears, don't hide your emotions. Let them run down your face! Let them come freely and feel!! Feel emotions, feel Gods endless love for you. ~

ok that may have not been her word for word quote, but that's what I got out of her saying. I need not to be afraid to cry in front of people. I need to accept that I have emotions, and that it's alright to show them. I need to accept that God is moving in me, and that He is changing something drastic inside of me. I need to accept that! I need to accept that!!!!

God is moving on this campus, He is doing GREAT work now! And He wont stop just because the week is coming to an end, and that our speaker will soon be done. God will ALWAYS be here! God will ALWAYS be moving. Sometimes it may seem small, or non existent. However, God is at constant work in someones life. God is always working in some way. God is always.

I need to not worry what others maybe thinking if I go to the alter. It doesn't matter what they think anyways. It's God and me that matters. That's it! As simple as that. Forget everyone else there. I need to focus only on God my Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment