Sunday, September 25, 2011

The People.

God has put some pretty amazing people into my life. There have been the good and also the bad. But I'm learning to let go of the bad.

Pslam 25:7
Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.

Things happen in life, our world is a fallen world and bad things will happen. It's not that God wants bad things, but our world has been cursed cause we sin. But God is a forgiving God. He doesn't abandon someone if they come and seek Him out. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!!!

God has placed some pretty amazing ladies in my life to help me through the good and bad. He always brings someone to help you out. 

I don't know where I would be with out this girl!
She has been a TRUE blessing from God. I'm blessed to have her in my life
Again this girl has been there for me through thick and thin.
I love her, and God has blessed me with our friendship!





No comments:

Post a Comment